My must-dos for autumn - 3

I have dehydrated skin during autumn and winter months.
My skin wasn't very terrible this much when I was in Japan, since the Tokyo metropolitan area where I lived is more humid than New York.  
To protect my skin from drying, I don't forget about getting skin-care products, such as hand cream, lip-balm and body butter.  
Additionally, I absolutely choose rose-scented ones to fill everywhere with rose scents.

"Long ago, the rose gave women beautiful and healthy skin in the form of rose oil and rose water."
I do agree with the thesis, because the rose-based items have allowed me to have a better night's sleep since I started using them. 
It might be better for me to eat the rose in order to recharge my batteries if I could,
but I have no plans to eat it... I can't still adore the thorns, to be honest. 
-M